Friday, September 5, 2008

Thiaoouba Prophecy

I came across this interesting book that describes lots of 'history' of our planet going back several million years. This is a fairly long book and took me a few days to read.

You can find the book online here:
http://books.google.com/books?id=MCuM5KQifAEC&dq=thiaoouba+prophecy&pg=PP1&ots=fTQUQPYTEP&sig=lzwkUwpG6YX41EjlqyAumgy1Emk&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

In the end, I can pretty much label this as a complete fabrication. There is very little detail put into any of the technology or physics concepts which could validate this story. There is however an abundance of personal bias clearly addded to the story, things the author thinks are important but really arent.

There are several concepts in this book that are very interesting and I have come across them myself in my own thoughts recently. The most interesting of which is 'Can you imagine a world without money?'

I have asked several people this question, and most (like me) at first can not even comprehend a world or society without money. But if you really think about it, you will eventually arrive at a similar understanding of reality as is described in this book. Its very hard to describe what this understanding is and you readers wouldnt understand me anyway unless you actually thought through this scenario yourself.

No comments: